Monday, January 10, 2005

Keep Walking...

Soooo - all you lovely people who might be hoping for a catfight....sorry. KS and I seem to have found a happy place to coexist in. LOL And we'll be getting married next month. ROFL She's def _not_ my type, just in case you left your sarcas-a-meter at home tonight. In all seriousness though, things are going smoothly for the New Year so far - at least as far as my coworker/subordinate/officemate situation is going. The scale was banned from the room and with it the giggly females randomly stopping by to chat and check their weight - at least they dont' stop by but once now - for the daily power walk. No more turning body image issues into a social event at least not around me...Still chatty Kathy on the phone (and no her name is not Kathy) but I just put on my music and ignore her except the one time I did ask her to take her convo elsewhere "bc I shouldn't really have to overhear such personal things..."...translation, i don't give a speck of uranium what the latest update is on how much you don't get along with ur rich soon-to-be family entrepreneur meat n potatoes kinda guy of a husband...

anyway - one not so good thing about my job - the building makes me sick...and i found out that's what it is bc apparently it makes a bunch of other folks sick too. but no one has tried to do anything about it i guess...we shall see. it's a poor ventilation issue and most important of all i think - gives me the same unresolvable tiredness and nasty headaches that i got from the deathstar! hmmm. oh well. gonna insist on seeing an allergist (mold allergy? got the immunologic history for it in my genes)... stay tuned for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home