Thursday, January 27, 2005

like a mutated virus that's gone airborne...

i'm spreading out AGAIN - Muahahahah! Cyberfolk beware once more - I have found yet another spot to drop the word....

:)

http://www.livejournal.com/~laughinglioness

I think. LOL nothin there for now...lord only knows what will be. eek. guess i don't sit still even on the web eh?

Hey - wtf is up with the dude that tried to commit suicide on the railroad tracks in Cali but ended up killing 11 instead - and no, he was not one of the 11. Ugh. I think you _know_ my thoughts on this subject. On that note - G'night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Like, OMG, you have the most blogs of any person I know! (Yet you still refuse to add me to your Friendster network ,-( )

Heard about the Cali guy. What happened to wanting to off yourself in the least intrussive way possible? It's not like you're going to be around to enjoy the attention afterwards...

17:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home