Monday, February 28, 2005

Befuddled am I...

Ok so my last query for the lurkers out there - well I really wasn't expecting an actual lurker so much as my friends who've been awfully quiet of late...so getting a random lurker to comment is one shock. But the other comes from following said lurker's link to her profile and blog. wtf seems some how inappropriate to say to her but OH SO appropriate to say to the rest of my audience. I mean - has she actually read my blog? Can she not read between the not-so-subtle lines and see that we have hmmmmm NOTHING in common other than perhaps the lack of an SRY gene?! I'm dumbfounded. She's not only checking out my blog but feels the need to comment - but why? Why I say? Pure evil intent I am sure. Anyway....back to regularly scheduled programming...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rykit said...

Never trust those crazy lurkers. Like that guy, over there!!!!

lol

You have a fan be happy. Your life is entertainment now to the masses, or at least one girl.

08:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home