Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Update: THe Nameless Post

Well I've had at least 3 things I wanted to write about in as many days but all of them just flittered their way out of my head as soon as I got anywhere near anything remotely like a writing implement. Sigh. I need my car to be set up for voice recording or something. Or a brainwave scanner that could automatically transcribe my thoughts on command....hmmm - man, I might actually be able to finally write that tell-all novel if I had one of those!

Have put the novel reading on hold - opting instead for various mags and books related to gardening....feeling the oncoming of spring and the growth of dormant lifeforms...which is amusing of course as we are about to be hit once again with more than a foot of snow in the next 24 hrs. maybe even up to 2 feet. who hoo.

well off to a class - it is on 3-D modeling - so a kind of architectural design class precursor...taught by a dude who used to have his own business making mops...so part of the class turned into a kind of entrepreneurial how-to infomercial with all of his props and mockups of the booth he designed for trade show appearances. fascinating stuff but where the hands on fun in that? lol - then we made structures out of paper to withstand weight within certain parameters (one sheet of 8X11 card stock only, cut, fold, no glue, no fasteners etc, 3 inches or higher from the ground). alex's structure held 86 lbs. mine - well i kinda forgot to double up on my structure like i had planned so i will be redoing mine and i'll let ya know. lol

but i will be late if i do not scoot....so i shall return for more tales of ... something. :) maybe the mouse droppings ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home