Monday, February 28, 2005

holy samoleons!

She's invaded my world - it was an evil plot after all!!! open up her blog and there is this insane little banner at the bottom of the page with freaky kiddie/evangelist type sayings and they don't go away!!! They're on every page now! I don't give a f*** that your socks don't match - GO AWAY little girl. Jesus. How did I let this freak into my palace of irreverency? Open door policy doesn't mean you have to walk through - girly girl. So get back into Harvey and go away. Please. It'd be...swell-o-rific. Ugh. I feel ill now. Crazed conservative christian crazies conspire constantly!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rykit said...

Damn you're lucky, wish I had some estranged readers (trolls don't count).

Conservative christians?? I may have to look into this.

08:58  
Blogger ladymurasaki said...

feel free - then let me know what ya think...and yes dear ry - and nettie incidentally - i am quite grateful for the audience. really really. LOL

10:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home