Saturday, June 04, 2005

Month's Hiatus

Well I'll be gosh durned - it's been how long since my last post? LOL Time flies eh? Well basically I've had a bunch of other writing outlets to pour energy into - RPG work and ... just to prove I'm not superstitious, I'll admit it - I'm trying to write something...you know, a lil ole summ'n summ'n (how the heck does one spell that silly utterance anyway)...A NOVEL maybe even. LOL It may not be worth anything by the time I finish - but heck - girl's gotta try right? :)

So let's see - how about a post totally unlike most of my posts but typical for blogs in gen...a here's what i'm doing kinda thing...totally narcissistic and yet practical for the many friends - if I still have any, I've been horrible at contacting them as well! Sorry guys... :D

hmmm - so what have I been up to? Home improv projects, and no not like theatre improv or comedy improv...more like spend $ at Home Depot then do things like put in new toilets, revamp an unfinished mold-ridden attic, ditto to the basement, landscaping, gardening, and the other more banal but critical things-around-the-home.

Job's still the perfect job for me - and KS is still just as annoying and I'm still supposed to be her supervisor somehow or other without any real guidance on wtf that actually means. But heck - I pretty much make my own hours, and rule over a little feifdom here in the Valley, get to still be a scientist once in a while, take classes for free, be outdoors on a regular basis, garden like there's no tomorrow and get fed once a week - so what more can I ask for? Oh and right I get paid too which keeps the debt demons fed on a regular basis as well. Damn demons.

Haven't been much of anywhere but desperately needing a hiking trip again real soon.

Well hopefully the next hiatus will be far less than a month! Cheers - and good luck to my homies back in F'ton. Ju can do it! :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really just have to love camp hamp. Because its... well, like summer camp except inversed in season when the "campers" are there. In addition, the "campers" are a little older, and hopefully a little bit more independent than ones found at normal camp. (one can always hope)

19:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home