Thursday, March 17, 2005

DJ Blogger or Mystery Song Theatre 3K

Song: 45
Artist: Shine Down

Lyrics - 1st Stanza:

Send away for a priceless gift
how 'bout a piece of gum from the underside of a garbage truck in Chicago? definitely price-less.
One not subtle, one not on the list
aint nothing subtle about garbage on a garbage truck, and i'd like to see the list if it's on one.
Send away for a perfect world
i'd settle for less-than perfect, probably cheaper and more likely to be in stock
One not simply, so absurd
In these times of doing what you're told
the revolution will not be televised - it's true.
You keep these feelings, no one knows
maybe you should have a long talk with no one - sounds like you two might share some things.
What ever happened to the young man's heart
also tasty with a nice Chianti and some fava beans...*slurp*
Swallowed by pain, as he slowly fell apart
like i said...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rykit said...

Other interpretations

Send away for a priceless gift
For me the best gifts usually have price tages. Priceless gifts are usually some crap about feelings.
One not subtle, one not on the list
Deffinatly buy from the list. When people try to get those special personalized gifts I usually just get a lot of crap I don't want.
Send away for a perfect world
What is a perfect world? In my perfect wrld I'd have free reign to slap people who annoyed me. Also all beings would recognise me as their soverign. And as soverign, what I say may not always be right, but if you want to disagree be prepared for some slaping.
One not simply, so absurd
I don't find my world absurd at all.
You keep these feelings, no one knows
I tend to blog most of my feelings, so anyone who cares can know.
What ever happened to the young man's heart
Bah, heart. Whats so special about a heart. I do my thinking and loving with brain and loins.
Swallowed by pain, as he slowly fell apart
I fall apart every night and every morning I'm back together. ITs called surviving. The writer of this song should stop being such a wuss.

12:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home