Wednesday, March 16, 2005

@($#@*! voicemail

"This message has not been heard..."

no kidding! That's why I pressed 1 twice like you told me to if I wanted to hear unheard messages. What the hell? Ya think I'm really that dumb? I, Robot? Try I, Voice Mail...of course it's more like Voice Female since they _never_ use a male voice for those things. And why is that anyway?

This is different from 'Why is the computer on the Enterprise female?' since the answer to that is easy: Majel Barrett = Gene Roddenberry's wife...duh. If he'd had a husband - he'd have been the voice instead. Obviously.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rykit said...

There is a reason why voicemail voices are female.
If it was a male voice it would go something like this, "Hey someone called for you but I don't rememebr who, maybe sally or buffy or something like that. She was saying something about doing something, but then the Pats scored so I didn't get most of it."

09:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home