Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Breaking Themes Again

Ok so the other blog was going to be more personal thoughts and reflections and that last post really belongs there so I put it there with specific (though anonymous kinda) shout outs to some friends - you'll know who you are when you read the comments. But juggling two blogs is kinda goofy so I'll post it here too:

K - you give me strength to believe in what is right and honest and beautiful.
E - you remind me that cynicism is not a dying art and that twisted minds like ours need an outlet from time to time.
W - you share my intensity, dedication and devotion and you remind me not to take myself too seriously.
R - you remind me not to take myself too seriously also but you also remind me that i am beautiful.
T - you are my sister without the direct genetic link - you are me with lighter tones and faster jokes.
D - you remind me of where I am headed and where I have been.
M - you joke with me, laugh with me, fight with me, argue with me, and generally put up with my crazy self. and vice versa! :)
C - you remind to stay connected with community and stay active in the struggle to fight for what is right. And you remind me to not take myself even a little bit too seriously!
R - you are 100% present when we talk and you are the older brother i never had - cliched as that sounds.

Non-gratuitous hugs n kisses to all of you! Stay Real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home