Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Martha

You all want an obligatory post on the Queen of Dom(esticity) - you're going to have to wait until I feel like there is NOTHING else in the world to talk about...or until hell freezes over that is. And yesss - the # of souls descending to hell is greatly increased since 11/2 - but I still don't know if the person in that old joke/exam answer really did sleep with Theresa or whatever the chick's name was - after all if she was "screaming Oh my God" as I seem to recall she does at the end of most retellings, she is most undoubtedly faking it. And if she was faking it - did she really sleep with him (or her - can't assume ya know!) And...what is the real meaning of "is"? Or rather, in this case, "with"?

But I digress - point is - there are plenty of half-way decent Martha commentaries and cartoons out there. Maybe I'll send ya some....But I have bigger tofu-fish to fry. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home