Sunday, June 19, 2005

So Proud of Ines (Mushy alert)

Though I doubt if she is feeling that right now as I am eternally a very bad friend...not too sure that will change too much either as apparently I do not seem too terribly concerned about it - save a little guilt that nags like a hangnail...but I have none of the proper religious background to be truly guilt-ridden at least not about something like this.

In any event - that girl there's a bonafied M.D., a physician, a doctor...a healer! And solidly on her way to finally being the pediatrician that she ought to be cuz she's just too damn cool to be anything else! And anyway - what better way to be a T'RU kid and get paid for it!

So - if she sees this or even if she doesn't - I'm proud of ya girl! :) *big hugs to a big sis* Love Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home