Saturday, December 18, 2004

Lend Me Your Ear...

All is well...worried no longer.

But I really do need another ear - my right one is killing me! Allergies and Eustachian tube dysfunction - at least that's the best guess of the Deathstar's best and brightest. Speaking of such fame - it's it funny how someone's technical skill can impress the masses for no reason other than perhaps limited scope of understanding outside that field....and yet the person behind the mystique is ... well... dull, frankly. Don't get me started. Don't even get me started... LOL

Anyway - went in to water the plants again today. LM was shocked to see me there - why didn't u get students to do it for you, with all of his pre-cigar smokin' gruffness. Ok, so the gruffness is more appropriately labeled post-cigar...but you know what I mean. Then when I tried to explain that it didn't bother me and that I wanted to be there - he kinda seemed incredulous and then insisted that I record my time and get my time and a half as was promised by HR for the holiday break. Yeah - ok. LOL I just want to get to know my new charges and heck it's only 10 mins away! But hey...if they insist...I got no problem getting OT. Still haven't perfected a mind-control money-making method. Hand them a buck and have them think it's a 100. LOL

Odd moods abound today it seems. Something in the air. Spores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home