Friday, December 17, 2004

VNV

Listening to VNV Nation and wishing I was dancing...

LOL

KS has left the building! Wheeee. Now I can get this place organized sans tales of woe.

And the post office didn't deliver our petri dishes because the mailing label did not specify the science building. Ummm, it was from Thomas Scientific. Yeah, you're right - could be for the Political Science folks....what was I thinking? LOL

Really wish I was dancing...."I'll guide the blind...." LOL well even the blind aren't on campus today - this place is dead! holiday time is a drag. people are either grumpy about it or giddy. so maybe it's good the place is dead... :)

"hope this world survives...it's tearing me apart..." -VNV Nation/Empires (and yes, CW - it's your disc. I'll get it back to you... promise. *grin*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home