Sunday, June 19, 2005

Foxy

Ha - got you with that title eh? :)

Well let's just say that my ride home from work Friday was momentarily pretty exciting. Basically I was going down the long road off campus with a lady on my tail itching to burn rubber when a small light brown fox came into my peripheral vision on the left.

It was beautiful - and of course I braked, hoping that Ms. TGIF would do the same even if begrudgingly. Obviously, she did. LOL And the fox kind of skipped along towards us at a diagonal then stopped, stared for a second or two and then bounded forward - it's body elongating and it seemed almost like a miniature greyhound for flash before it leapt off into the woods after crossing both intersecting roads. It must have been a young fox given how small and lean it looked but what do I know about foxes? :)

Anywho - it was definitely a Le Petit Prince-esque moment...Then again I didn't even try to tame the fox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home